Monday, August 19, 2013

Katlyn - Reflection

I cannot believe that this internship is already over! These eight weeks have flown by! This has been a great learning experience. I have met so many wonderful people this summer and I have been able to get involved in so many different aspects of field biology. I am so glad that I was able to have this opportunity this summer. It has definitely allowed me to see what it is really like to be a field biologist. It has also reinforced my love for science and the coast. The fact that I was able to be a part of this great program after only one year in community college was amazing and I feel so privileged to have been chosen. I will never forget this summer and I know that this experience will help me in my future career. Thank you COSEE, everyone at Hatfield, and everyone else who has been a part of making this a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment