Thursday, July 25, 2013

Renee Renn - Other interesting things about going to sea

After going through the rest of my pictures from going out to sea, I thought it would be interesting to share some that had to do more with life on a ship.  These I am posting just for fun!  Enjoy! 

Before we left dock, everyone had to learn how to put on an immersion suit.  This is something you would have to wear should you need to abandon ship and spend time in the cold ocean until rescued. 


The next group of pictures are of the living quarters which is right below the main deck.


I had the top buck.  Some nights I felt like I was going to fall out of bed!  Luckily that never happened! 



 Sometimes we caught sea life in our core deployments! 






We were fed very well on the Oceanus! 




And now I will leave you with some of my favorites from the cruise!  

 



No comments:

Post a Comment